Gamemaster sign-ups are for ConGlomeration 2018 will be available until March 23rd. Anyone that pre-registers for ConGlomeration can now volunteer in advance to run a game, or call dibs on a spot in a game with a confirmed Game Master.
Want to run a game at ConGlomeration 2018?
- Get signed up for our Game Masters List
- Submit a game that you would like to run
- The gaming staff will review the game and, if it’s approved, assign it to the ConGlomeration Game Roster
Want to reserve your spot in a game at ConGlomeration 2018?
- Register for ConGlomeration 2018
- Look up your Eventbrite confirmation email and write down your nine-digit Eventbrite Order Number
- Check the ConGlomeration Game Roster (see below or download!) and write down the Game ID Numbers of the games you’d like to play
- Go signup for your favorite game(s)! A separate submission for each game, please.
Games will be available for advance signup until March 23. Get your ConGlomeration 2018 Membership now and reserve your spot!
Join the Game-CTRL Staff
We need volunteers to man the Game-CTRL desk to: ensure no prizes, community games, or supplies are stolen; to keep the game signup sheets current and organized; to call out inevitable pizza deliveries that gamers never seem to notice; and to notify hotel staff when the garbage cans need to be emptied (they fill up as if cursed by crap-goblins). Those willing to work overnight hours will be forever blessed by Saint Gygax, Patron of Saving Throws.
Volunteer for six hours and you get an exclusive, not-for-sale platypus parody t-shirt.
Contact Derek Reese & Chuck Wahl, Gaming Co-chairs [firstname.lastname@example.org]